Potato Chip-crusted Chicken Tenders
It’s hard to go wrong with chicken tenders — but there’s always room to make them even more delicious. Try out this mouth-watering recipe next time you’re planning on tackling this family-favorite meal using our West African Sweet Peanut Potato Chips.
- 4 to 6 chicken tenders (uncooked)
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 bag West African Sweet Peanut Potato Chips
- Crush a bag of potato chips and pour the crumbs into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg and yogurt together.
- Dip chicken tenders into the second mixture, ensuring each is coated evenly.
- Allow any excess mixture to drip off.
- Dredge coated chicken tenders into potato chip crumbs. Coat evenly.
- Lay chicken tenders onto a greased baking sheet and place in an air fryer at 380° for about 7 minutes.
- Flip tenders and resume heating for another 7 minutes.